The Oregon Rail Heritage Center expects to be open Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
But….we are a volunteer run organization, and there may be times we do not have enough volunteers to safely open the Center. If we cannot open on a given day, we will post this on the ORHF Facebook page and include a message on 503-233-1156. Please check one of these before you come to ensure that we are indeed open.
We are committed to taking all necessary steps to maintain the health and safety of both our visitors and volunteers. Before you visit, please take the time to review the following procedures and policies.
- Face mask / Face coverings are required for all people 12 years of age and older and highly recommended for children age 2 to 12.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
Symptoms: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea
- While at the center, please do your best to maintain 6 feet of distance between you and other guests.
- Family / Friend groups are limited to 10 or fewer.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property. Our public restrooms remain available for handwashing.
- Shields are installed at retail registers to protect both visitors and volunteers.
- Frequent and enhanced cleaning and sanitization is occurring throughout our property with focus on high-touch areas.
- The gift shop is open.
We look forward to seeing you soon down at the Enginehouse!